Apply for Allowance
This function allows the users to create a new allowance application or review existing applications.
Roles Involved: School Welfare Officer (MOE_SCHL_WELFARE_OFFCR)
Navigate to Home > Student Financials > Student Allowances > Allowance Application
- Transportation Allowance (Bus) - All transport allowance types should start with 'B' e.g. BUSB1 and BSB1
- Hostel Allowance - All hostel allowance types should start with 'H' e.g. HSTB1 and HSB1
- Living Allowance (Elaun Sara Hidup) - All living allowance types should start with 'E' e.g. ESHB1 and ESB1
- Skim Miftahun Najaah - Miftahun Najaah types should start with 'S' e.g. SMN
You will be directed to the Allowance Application page.
- Application Date: The date of when the application is applied, by default this is set to the current date.
- Application Status: A dropdown selection list of the status of the application, by default on new application before being saved, its set to “New”.
- Allowance Start Date: The start date of when the allowance started.
- Allowance End Date: the last date of the allowance period.
- Distance from home to Schools (one way): The distance from home to schools, it only count one way distance for this fields. This fields is only BUS allowance for the time being
- Bank Name: the drop down selection field for bank name for the account of the applicant. Currently used for Living allowance only
- Bank Account Number: the account number for the applicant for disbursement. It’s only used for applicant applying for Living allowance for the time being.
- Monthly income: The father/mother/guardian’s monthly income to support the family, Required for some allowance type like SMN.
- Place/Position: The position of the father/mother/guardian in their work place.
- If Father/Mother has passed away please state the date of Death: like stated, it’s the family date of death. Required when father/mother details is not populated.
Below, the Guardian Details, there is Family Details this is where you list out the family members. First you enter the proper number of family member in the Number of Family Members fields and press “Enter”, the list will be the same number of rows as you enter in the fields.
- Name: The name of the Family Member
- Age: The age of the Family Member. Should be their age of current year whether their Birthday pass or not.
- Martial Status: Whether the family member is married, widowed, single, divorced or separated.
- Relation with Applicant: The relationship of the family member to the applicants. Note: if it’s the applicant themselves, please select “self” on this dropdown field.
- Employment Status: Whether the family member is employed, unemployed or a student.
If the application meet all the criteria setup in the Allowance Type Setup page, application will be routed for approval and Application Status in student details tab will be updated to “Pending Application Approval”.
If the application does not meet any one of those criteria, the system will generate a popup message that the application will be rejected automatically and Application Status in student details tab will be updated to “Rejected” when the application is submitted under those circumstances.
Allowance Type’s naming convention for all Secondary Schools, Sixth Forms and Sports School:
Career Primary Secondary 6th Form BUSB1/BUSPK ✔ ✔ ✔ HSTB1/HSTPK ✔(Applicable Schools) ✔(Applicable Schools) < ESHB1/ESHPK ✔(Applicable Schools) SMN ✔ ✔ ✔
Refer here for the complete list of allowance types setup in the system.
Note: Verify that the application date is correct. Also verify that the duration of the application is one year.
The following fields are:
Note: The Fields are:
If father and Mother Details are blank, contact the school registrar to populate those values or instructions can be found at http://help.ineis.moe.gov.bn/sr/sr_1.7.php (Manage Student Family Details). If the father, mother or guardian has passed away, please key in the date in the application.
Note: The following fields are as follow: