This function allows the users to select all students who are eligible for allowance payment. For each student, the process calculates the allowance amount based on the student's attendance.
Roles Involved: School Welfare Officer (MOE_SCHL_WELFARE_OFFCR)
Calculate Disbursement Amount
Navigate to Main Menu > Student Financials > Student Allowances > Allowance Disbursement
In the Add a New Value tab, enter any value (e.g. DISB or 2 etc) in the Run Control ID fields.
You will be directed to the Disburse Allowance page.
- Business Unit: unique code of the organization for the system, eg. MOE01
- School: enter school code here, e.g. 5005 for Maktab Science.
- Bank Name: a dropdown options, select the bank name for this disbursement.
- Disbursement Month: a dropdown option to select which month for disbursement process.
- Disbursement Year: enter the year which this disbursement is applied.
- Allowance Amount: the allowance amount to be granted to the approved applicants.
- Allowance Type: the type of allowance this disbursement is being distributed to.
Note: Any value can be entered as the Run Control ID and retrieved later.
Note: Allowance amount should be the amount that will be given to the students with full attendance for that month.
Note: Clicking on the Run button saves the Run Control ID so that it can be retrieved again.
Fields in the page are as follows;
Route Allowance Amount for Approval
Navigate to Main Menu > Student Financials > Student Allowances > Allowance Disbursement Amount.
All students selected for disbursement will be displayed. Verify the list of students as well as the disbursement amount. Student Welfare Officer can modify the disbursement amounts or remove students from the list if required. No of days absent can be set to adjust the allowance due to the number absent days the student have made over that month, Allowance Amount should be the same amount posted on the previous process and this can be change if needed. The “-” button at the end of each student line can be clicked in order to remove said student, click only if needed to remove.